Leonard Maltin wanted to find Mickey Mouse shorts to put it on a DVD, and found a very special tape called "Suicide Mouse", a very rare animation. After seeing the disturbing content of the second part, he got disturbed and left the room, and asked an expert to analyze the tape and take notes of the video. After the video, he stumbled out of the room with pale skin saying "Real suffering is not known" seven times before speedily taking the guard's pistol and shooting himself.
According to all the rumors and videos, this is what happens:
- 0:00 - 0:10 : Walt Disney presents Suicide Mouse
- 0:00 - 1:34 : Mickey Mouse is walking past 6 buildings with a dismal look on his face, accompanied by piano banging.
- 1:34 - 2:46 : The music becomes static, you can barely hear a man saying "Real Suffering is not Known"
- 2:37 - 4:00 : Mickey mouse is walking in a different position,then the scene fades- away,and Mickey's eyes fall off,then the scene fades again,then the buildings get blurry,then it blacks out for a while. We soon see Mickey's blank face and then a close up of it,then we see the blank face for a several times. When Mickey has his face,we can hear screaming,then the scene fades,and we hear the screaming for 1 second. The music stops and we see a close up of Mickey's blank face,then a black screen appears for a while.
END OF DELETED SCENE
- 4:00 - 6:05 : A black screen appears.
- 6:05 - 7:07 : The video cuts back back to Mickey walking. The sound is different this time. It was a murmur. It isn't a language, but more like a gurgled cry. As the noise got more indistinguishable and loud, the picture began to get weird. The sidewalk started to go in directions that seemed impossible based on the physics of Mickey's walking, and the dismal face of the mouse was slowly curling into a smirk.
LAST 2 MINUTES
- 7:07 - 8:00 : The murmur turns into a bloodcurdling scream and the picture was getting more obscure. Colors were happening that shouldn't have been possible at the time, and Mickey's face began to fall apart. His eyes rolled on the bottom of his chin like two marbles in a fishbowl, and his curled smile was pointing upward on the left side of his face. At this point, Leonard Maltin got disturbed and left the room, sending another employee to analyze the video.
- 8:00 - 8:23 : The video abruptly cuts to the Mickey Mouse face that would be shown at the start of every cartoon accompanied with a broken music box playing in the background.
- 8:23 - 8:30 : A person appears opening a door
LAST 30 SECONDS
- 8:30 - 9:03 : All the houses are restored and Mickey reaches a house and begins to mourn, with blood pouring out of his eyes. Mickey screamed horribly, and after 20 seconds, Mickey leaves the house and falls off a roof, his body lying and bleeding as the screen fades to black. This specific scene makes people kill themselves.
- 9:04 : A frame containing Russian text appears. It roughly translates to "The sights of hell bring it viewers back in".